Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What's up!

Ok! So Lynn is lame and is sucking at her Blog again… so here is how we have been doing and some super cute pictures of Maggie!


But! We are doing great! At the end of October I finally got a part time job! Which is great, because now I can help cover the bills from Maggie’s birth!


Anyway!! I am now working at Costa Vida! It’s like CafĂ© Rio but better! (I’m sure that’s a matter of opinion but I still like Costa Vida more. NO! I will NOT get you the recipe to the Sweet pork or the Rice. But I WILL tell you, if you go look up copycat recipes its close enough! I love working there! It’s a lot of fun! And I am always getting great compliments from customers, the other staff and Managers! WAHOO! Yay me!!




I have also finished some of my projects! you saw my beautiful Apron in the last post! I also finished my pajama Pants and started a different project! Despicable Me Minion beanies! I saw this beanie on Pintrest (where else?!) and couldn't help wanting to make it! (it was actually really easy!) Here's the beanie pattern I followed. Then I mimicked the first couple of rounds for the eyes and stitched them to the front, and tied in a smile and hair! it was super easy! 




Jonathan has been vigorously looking for a new job. You know, a grown up job! He was forced to change inbound call types (from wanting to up-grade to wanting to down-grade) and it’s hard to convince people to keep what they have or even upgrade them (that’s the real trick) and he is sick of a job that barely supports our family, so he is on the hunt! Linguistics (the study of languages and how they work) is his preferred job so if you hear anything let us know! ^_^



Maggie is amazing as usual! She has two teeth! And is rolling all over the place and bumping into things! (Hmmm… I need to get pool noodles for some of those corners in the house) She is talking all the time about nothing but having the time of her life and she is just barely figuring out how to sit up! Soooo Cute!! I love being a mom!



Other than that life is good! Christmas is around the corner and we are ready to rock!
 Have a Merry Christmas and great day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment